Wednesday, 2 December 2009
Hey. I just had the most unusual day today.
Talked to really random people in the wee hours of the morning. Surprisingly, I told some people some things that I've never mentioned to my close friends. And when I slept, I had a SERIOUSLY weird dream.
In the morning, dad tried to wake me up to go to the gym, but I couldn't wake up. So he let me sleep. I slept and woke up SEVERAL times before getting out of bed. By the time I got out of bed, it was like 1245 and I was supposed to be in Jumbo at 1300! So I got my dad to drive me there.
Taught the BASC kids how to dance. Was quite pleased with the kids just now. Not that they were obedient, but I just liked them. I always enjoy being around kids for some reason. Rushed off for work after the kids made their pom poms.
Then right before work, I saw my senior manager at the mrt station. I was only a few steps behind him the whole way, yet he didn't see me. HAHAHA! Must have been thinking about something.
After work, I waited with lixin for her dad to arrive. While waiting, I called my mother to see where she was. Apparently, she was watching a movie with my dad. So I walked to shaw after lixin's dad came hoping that they were there. (Was SUPER PISSED that my mother didn't tell me where she was although I asked) I was hungry, so I went to Macs to queue for fries. TADA! My parents FINALLY called. So I get out of the queue to walk to where I thought Dad wanted to pick me up from. He kept saying "tangs tangs tangs" so I went to tangs, just to end up back where I started. (Dad gives me directions to the bus stop where he wants to pick me up.) So I walk all the way back to Macs to get my fries and meet my parents.
When I got home (past 12am), kor kor wasn't asleep. We decided to cook instant noodles cause he was hungry. I COOKED INSTANT NOODLES! It was quite a failed attempt, but at least I cooked.
It was one strange day..
I just gave you the details of my whole day. Quite bizarre, right? (Or lizard, whichever)
Humbled at
3:16 am