Thursday, 17 December 2009
Maybe he shouldn't have left.
Maybe he made the wrong decision.
Maybe he should just come back.
OH WON BIN!
(*grins* I bet you were thinking it was Jaebeom. heh heh.)I know it's late and that he left like almost a year ago, but I WANT OH WON BIN IN FT ISLAND.
Sorry SeungHyun, it's not that I don't like you. I just like WonBin better.
(JongHoon, black vest)I've been trying to see you
For such a long long time
Maybe I'm just sad to face that I
Went out of line
When it comes to loving you
All the things that I would do
(WonBin, black jacket)CHORUS:
Been waiting for this day for far too long
I never could imagine it so strong
As long as I'm with you, I can't go wrong
Oh baby what you do to me?
You're the one
(JaeJin, red jacket)How I try to reach you. Oh
In every way I can
But it's hard to find a way to show
That I'm your man
(HongGi, white jacket){JongHoon, black vest}When it comes to loving you
All those things that I would do
(Jaejin, red jacket){WonBin, black jacket}CHORUS:
Been waiting for this day for far too long
I never could imagine it so strong
As long as I'm with you, I can't go wrong
Oh baby what you do to me?
You're the one
(HongGi, white jacket)When it comes to loving you
All the things that I would do
Oh yeah
(HongGi, white jacket)
{Jaejin, red jacket/ WonBin, black jacket/ JongHoon, black vest}
Been waiting for this day for far too long
I never could imagine it so strong
As long as I'm with you, I can't go wrong
Oh baby what you do to me?
(WonBin, black jacket)
{Jaejin, red jacket}
Been waiting for this day for far too long
I never could imagine it so strong
As long as I'm with you, I can't go wrong
Oh baby what you do to me?
You're the one
(HongGi, white jacket)
Oh baby what you do to me
You're the One
And if by the end of this whole post you still don't get it.
Basically, WonBin left FT Island early this year. This is the video of his last fanmeet together with FT Island (or FT Island's last fanmeet with him. whichever). As you can see, they're all crying because they're sad that he's leaving. YES, they are sad.
[WonBin wanted to pursue a solo career to which the kpop scene has yet to see fruition of]
Humbled at
3:07 pm