<body> <body>

Friday, 25 September 2009

I told myself, NO MORE COMPUTER. No more computer games, no more facebooking, no more of that nonsense. you have to STUDY. Yet, i ended up here. And it's all your fault. lols.

What's been going on? Hmmm.. I would say I'm studying hard for Os, but I would be lying. I'm such a SLACKER. What is my motivation?! Well, I guess TJC would be it. For some reason, I feel motivated by something else. And it will remain a secret until Os are over. Anyway, no motivation= no work done; no work done= no good grades: no good grades= no TJC (or worse, no JC on the whole). Felt so honoured when I was labelled as hardworking today! (: lols. I'm such a slacker I cant believe it. ARGH.

I've been rather obsessed with prom lately. All the talk about if we're going, if we have money, if we get dates, and all the other prom-related IFs. And for those who know, it's kind of a big deal to me.
Please stop sending dubious signals!
Just for your information, I'm feeling soooo stressed now. And if I seems like I'm going bonkers, I am. I think if Jansen, GuoSiong, JiaYing, Try, YuLong and Daryl weren't there just now, I think I would have broken down into tears. Especially the part when I was doing D&T. I found so many "black holes". I was constantly taken aback by the questions. Thanks for being there after school people.

To Lixin and Jas: I'm going to die of depression. *does not smile* LOLS.



Humbled at 8:40 pm

NATchoo

nataliechoo. 11dec93 Sagittarius. 16.

BV 4e4'09. BVCB 1st Oboe. TP BSG 1B10 Kayak Racing Team

SJSM. Elaine's Cluster. Evelyn's cell.


This is NATalie, the narcissistic little girl. This girl is smarter than she looks and dumber than she speaks. She knows that she is very crazy very often because she can get high on nothing. Natalie can choose to be super duper; friendly, high, emo, silent, shy and happy as she has many different personalities. She is proud to be a golfer and glad to be a musician.
Lastly, Natalie hopes to see you tag her blog.


mostLOVED

Natalie loves her oboe and her 1974 Morris guitar, Jayden. Of course, she loves her close friends. She obviously enjoys listening to music and playing it, especially in a band. (ie. Drumsticks&Tulips) Natalie has fun playing sports. She loves watching her idol Rory Mcilroy (NIR) play golf! In case you didn't know, she supports Liverpool and Steven Gerrard. Admittedly, she is addicted to her Kpop idol, ChoiJongHoon and his band, FT Island. Natalie's favourite colours are purple, pink and blue. Nat <3 YOU! (cause someone is ACTUALLY reading her blog)

LINKed

Eve
Jasmine
Lenis
Lixin
Michi
Sheng Wei
Shermin


TAGged


thePAST