Thursday, 3 September 2009
HAPPY SEPTEMBER EVERYBODY!
For some reason, I feel like I've entered a new era. An era of new wonders, new beginnings, new adventures. Yet somehow, I am still rather attached to the past, like my O levels I have been using the past 4 years to prepare for. The same old friends, same old home, same old songs. There's this vague feeling of a new beginning. A genesis of a new generation. Vividly, you can tell it's still very much "same old, same old". Somehow, somewhere, something is different. Maybe someone is different.
Natalie, if this is going to be a new beginning for you, you have to promise. You have to make this esoteric covenant. Don't ever find excuses. Don't procrastinate. Don't do the things that you always tell yourself not to. You know what you want to stop doing. Now, STOP. How many times have you told yourself "Don't wait for the new year to make a resolution"? LISTEN to yourself. Don't be that kind of person anymore. You are the only one who knows exactly who you are and what you're thinking.
"Trust and obey.
For there's no other way
To be happy in Jesus,
But to trust and obey"
Humbled at
10:24 pm