Thursday, 20 August 2009
Found this desire to speak to you. Sigh.. I wish I had known you earlier. You are such a great person. And the differences make this relationship stronger. I keep thinking; "what would I do if i hadn't met you?" I strongly believe I'll be a bimbotic idiot! I wouldn't be studying. I wouldn't have that passion to do well in chinese. And you were the one. I bet you're wondering why I'm saying this, it's because, today, Wang Li Hong talked to the class and the incident in sec 1. Apparently, I told her that I liked chinese, but just couldn't do well in it. I'm so glad you were there to help me. She kept encouraging me to retake the paper and do even better. I know I wouldn't have this grade in chinese if not for you. So, thanks for your support and guidance. I really don't know what I would do without you. I wish there was still band so that I can talk to you more! :/
I love you, Bear!
"I'm already there
Take a look around
I'm the sunshine in your hair
I'm the shadow on the ground
I'm the whisper in the wind
I'm your imaginary friend
And I know I'm in your prayers
Oh I'm already there"
The lost and the lonely.
Humbled at
11:02 pm