Wednesday, 19 August 2009
I GOT A C5 FOR CHINESE!!!! OMGDOMGDOMGD! I'm so happy! (but i'm still retaking) It's not a good grade, but a secured pass means I'll be able to go to jc! wheeeeeee.. YAYYAYYAYYAY~ hahs. Congrats to all who did well and jia you to all those retaking!
After taking such a long hiatus from golf, I finally played with my dad and brother today. Well, played plus-minus the usual score. It took me a while to realise that golf is REALLY one of the FEW things I'm truly passionate about. I miss swinging a club and the brilliant sound it makes when you hit it dead center on the sweet spot. Or maybe the thrills of watching the ball roll 10 meters and dropping right into the hole with a little plop sound. There are these little things in your life that you just find joy in doing NO MATTER WHAT. I guess golf, to me, is one of the things I'll NEVER give up doing. It's expensive and time-consuming, yes, i agree, but the returns are so much better. It's a sport (sweat like mad), it's a challenge (super hard to play golf) and it's a social activity (well, not yet). I'm such a failure at golf right now, but fret not, I shall be a pro in NO TIME!
The restless, useless, lazy bum.
Humbled at
10:44 pm