<body> <body>

Wednesday, 15 October 2008

I can't believe it's been so long. Since my last post. It's been rough and I guess it's been rocky in several ways. I keep telling myself that time will make things better and that giving time doesn't mean losing time. And the more I think about reality, the more I feel that my time is wasted on pointless things and my mind is boggled about the worldly things. I wonder if there will ever come a time when I stop running, stop pursuing dreams, and I stop all activities altogether and be but a worthless piece of debris lying on the road.

As I think about these things I realise that it's hard to make the right decisions and it's hard to choose a road, it's hard to close a door I'm dying to go into.And I think really, what are my goals for the future? What am I planning to achieve? What is clogging my mind? What is stopping me? And I realise, it is but one who stops myself, and but one that clogs my mind, myself. My ego, my short-lived happiness, my worthless desires, myself.

And show me the way. This song came to me when I was at my aunt's house playing the guitar:

Say to those who are fearful hearted, "do not be afraid,
the Lord your God is strong, with His mighty arm,
when you call on His name." He will come and save

He will come and save you, He will come and save you
Say to the weary one, "your God will surely come"
He will come and save you

He will come and save you, He will come and save you
Lift up your eyes to Him, you will arise again,
He will come and save you

Say to those who are broken hearted, "do not lose your faith,"
the Lord your God is strong, with His loving arms,
when you call on His name." He will come and save

He is our refuge in the day of trouble,
He is our shelter in the time of storm,
He is our tower in the day of sorrow,
our fortress in the time of war
And he will come and save.



Humbled at 12:30 am

NATchoo

nataliechoo. 11dec93 Sagittarius. 16.

BV 4e4'09. BVCB 1st Oboe. TP BSG 1B10 Kayak Racing Team

SJSM. Elaine's Cluster. Evelyn's cell.


This is NATalie, the narcissistic little girl. This girl is smarter than she looks and dumber than she speaks. She knows that she is very crazy very often because she can get high on nothing. Natalie can choose to be super duper; friendly, high, emo, silent, shy and happy as she has many different personalities. She is proud to be a golfer and glad to be a musician.
Lastly, Natalie hopes to see you tag her blog.


mostLOVED

Natalie loves her oboe and her 1974 Morris guitar, Jayden. Of course, she loves her close friends. She obviously enjoys listening to music and playing it, especially in a band. (ie. Drumsticks&Tulips) Natalie has fun playing sports. She loves watching her idol Rory Mcilroy (NIR) play golf! In case you didn't know, she supports Liverpool and Steven Gerrard. Admittedly, she is addicted to her Kpop idol, ChoiJongHoon and his band, FT Island. Natalie's favourite colours are purple, pink and blue. Nat <3 YOU! (cause someone is ACTUALLY reading her blog)

LINKed

Eve
Jasmine
Lenis
Lixin
Michi
Sheng Wei
Shermin


TAGged


thePAST