Tuesday, 19 February 2008
Can't believe I'm blogging when it's common test. I can't keep my eyes open. My mind starts to digress. My palms start sweating. I lose grip of my pen. My brain shuts off. My back aches. My bed calls out to me. My clock's ticking gets softer and softer. My head feels heavy. My mind is in a whirl. My hand stops writing. My vision blurs. I give in. I put my head on the table. I knock out till the next morning. I wake up. My head choked with information. I leave for school. My eyes have dark rings. I feel dry. I am SPIRITUALLY DRY.
Actually, I don't deny that I am very dry. I have been falling away from God. And it's only tuesday. Somebody, keep me on track.
Oh oh! I have new clubs! A whole set of clubs. YAY! *so random* Anyway, I've been rather obssessed about golf. weeeeeeeee. When I'm playing, my mind is cleared. I bet I could do quiet time at the course. I feel free. My mind is focused. The best thing is that I love the sound of someone hitting a golf ball. It sounds like a wake up call. I've already shot. Your turn, don't lag behind. And surprisingly, the competition gives me the motivation I need to spur me on, even if I am many many shots behind.
God, keep me right next to You. So that I may walk with You. Side by side. Conquered English and Social Studies!
Humbled at
4:59 pm