<body> <body>

Thursday, 7 February 2008

Do you remember when you were young and curiosity was boundless? Remember when every question would just make you even more curious? Sigh.. Why is it that when you grow older your "wisdom" exceeds your need to ask questions? I remember my sister asking my mother : "Does God hate satan?" I remember my mother in a dilemma when it was asked because God said to love your enemies. If you're laughing at my mother, ask yourself, can you answer that question? And I myself could not have answered it at that point of time.

I'm sorry for not updating. Hadn't gone online for that period of time. And when I was, I was too lazy to post. Haha. Oh well.. O
h I got loads of T-shirt quotes that I want to print so badly! Don't know if they already exist. Hmmm.
Let's see:
-I've been owned
by Rubik.
-I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.
-Nobody's perfect, I'm nobody.
-Little Miss Natalie (haha)
-I'm FIT, you're FAT.
-Are you MAD? Cause I am.
-I AM MAD
-Temper: The only thing you can't get rid of by losing it.
-I don't NEED a man.
-This shirt.. $___, to wear it.. priceless
-Too cool for school! (always wanted one!)
-My momma says I shouldn't hang out with people like you
-I know you're dumb, but what am I?
-My mother told me not to talk to strangers, and you look pretty strange.
-Let's go Dutch. Just kidding, you pay.
-iRock uStone
-You suck.. lollipops
-thought bubble: "You're hot"

Yeah. I want to print tees, so if anyone else wants them then I might actually print them. Or I might just print them and see who wants it.

I don't want to fall short of Your glory. Please Lord, keep me on track!



Humbled at 8:44 am

NATchoo

nataliechoo. 11dec93 Sagittarius. 16.

BV 4e4'09. BVCB 1st Oboe. TP BSG 1B10 Kayak Racing Team

SJSM. Elaine's Cluster. Evelyn's cell.


This is NATalie, the narcissistic little girl. This girl is smarter than she looks and dumber than she speaks. She knows that she is very crazy very often because she can get high on nothing. Natalie can choose to be super duper; friendly, high, emo, silent, shy and happy as she has many different personalities. She is proud to be a golfer and glad to be a musician.
Lastly, Natalie hopes to see you tag her blog.


mostLOVED

Natalie loves her oboe and her 1974 Morris guitar, Jayden. Of course, she loves her close friends. She obviously enjoys listening to music and playing it, especially in a band. (ie. Drumsticks&Tulips) Natalie has fun playing sports. She loves watching her idol Rory Mcilroy (NIR) play golf! In case you didn't know, she supports Liverpool and Steven Gerrard. Admittedly, she is addicted to her Kpop idol, ChoiJongHoon and his band, FT Island. Natalie's favourite colours are purple, pink and blue. Nat <3 YOU! (cause someone is ACTUALLY reading her blog)

LINKed

Eve
Jasmine
Lenis
Lixin
Michi
Sheng Wei
Shermin


TAGged


thePAST