Wednesday, 9 January 2008
Sorry for not updating for so long. Been lazy to come back to my blog after going to other sites (mainly FB). How I love the feeling of being back in school. The feeling of being a little busy. I love it! For me, I like to feel busy because it makes me feel useful. You can't argue with that. Just for those who don't know, I'm in 3E4, subject combination; English, Chinese, E Maths, Combined science(Physics and Chemistry), English Literature, Combined Humanities(Social Studies and History) and Design & Technology. Just because I don't take A Maths doesn't mean I'm dumb, or does it? Oh well. We've had 1 round of sec 1 orientation yesterday. Quite fun. And I met Qixi yesterday after dinner! How I missed her. Hadn't seen her since P6. Oh well.
I really really want to thank God for school and for a class that CAN keep quiet although they don't really love to. I thought I wouldn't be able to study, but they seem ok. I thank God that I have lived another year and am older and able to be more independent. HE HAS GIVEN ME HOPE!
Humbled at
3:43 pm