<body> <body>

Thursday, 20 December 2007

I went to Phuket on the 17th to the 20th of December 2007. It's a new experience.

Day 1, 17 December 2007, Monday:
I left Singapore for phuket at around 4, althought out flight was at 7.35pm. We ate at Popeye's while waiting for the rest of them to come. They came at around 5 and we checked in our luggage. We then left for the staff canteen downstairs because apparently it's cheaper. Anyway, we left for the deperture place and I
took sweets at the passport checking. We soon left for the gate after looking in a few shops. Uncle Winston and Tai Ee Ma looked in so many shops and almost were late for the boarding. We went in first got out bags checked, I forgot that my key pouch was in my bag and got my Swiss army knife confiscated. (No more scary swiss army knife) After that we realised they hadn't opened the gate. We waited outside the gate for the 2 of them. Went up onto the plane, flew there and when we came out, the tour guide was holding up a sign to welcome us saying "Welcome Extended Family". We took our 2 vans to the hotel where they served us a lemongrass drink which was really very refreshing. Soon after, we went to out rooms which was made so that those outside and inside could see each other, weird.. But, nonetheless, there were blinds there, which, stupidly, allowed someone outside to see someone's silouette if he/she were in the bathtub.

Day 2, 18 December 2007, Tuesday:
We went to the beach in the morning, I went parasailing (super fun [except
the landing]) and got on a jetski (water scooter), even more fun. After that, we went back to the hotel and took a shower. Then, we went to eat lunch, visited museums. And went to drive Go-Karts. Woooooosh.. I went so fast, well no I didn't. It just felt fast, when I watched the video, we were actually so so slow. Oh well, we ate at a Thainaan restaurant. went back to the hotel.

Day 3, 19 December 2007, Wednesday:
We went on an ATV (all terrain vehicle no one gets that right) That picture is of the guy briefing us on how to use the ATV. A bit blurred, but still looks good. I'll upload a photo taken by their camera man which I bought for like S$8.80 (200 baht) I looked like I was advertising for them. LoL! Anyway, after ATV we went back to shower cause it was so muddy there. I kept bumping my ATV into my brother, Glen, and Pamela. I'm a bad ATV driver.. Tsk tsk tsk. Not long after, we left for the mall, Jungceylon. We walked back after enjoying swensens ice cream (which by the way is cheaper than singapore's swensens). The adults went for a massage while we watched The Simpsons and Friends. Isaac, Stefan and I went to the kids room. I played checkers against daddy and lost. The lady wanted to lock the room, but we were playing so she watched us play till 6.30pm (closing time was 6pm). Later, we went for dinner at a somewhat coffee shop place. Finally we went back to the hotel and had a good night's sleep.

Day 4, 20 December 2007, Thursday:
I woke up super late, around 9.30 thailand time. I awoke, changed and went for breakfast. I wanted to swim but the cold water gave me a headache and I had to come out of the water and lie on the chair. I felt so weird wearing a swimsuit without sleeves. Anyway, all of us went back, took a shower and left for the airport. When we reached the airport, we checked our bags in and bought "Dunkin' Doughnuts" (very nice) and ate at burger king. We left for the gate after eating and said bye to phuket!



Humbled at 11:13 pm

NATchoo

nataliechoo. 11dec93 Sagittarius. 16.

BV 4e4'09. BVCB 1st Oboe. TP BSG 1B10 Kayak Racing Team

SJSM. Elaine's Cluster. Evelyn's cell.


This is NATalie, the narcissistic little girl. This girl is smarter than she looks and dumber than she speaks. She knows that she is very crazy very often because she can get high on nothing. Natalie can choose to be super duper; friendly, high, emo, silent, shy and happy as she has many different personalities. She is proud to be a golfer and glad to be a musician.
Lastly, Natalie hopes to see you tag her blog.


mostLOVED

Natalie loves her oboe and her 1974 Morris guitar, Jayden. Of course, she loves her close friends. She obviously enjoys listening to music and playing it, especially in a band. (ie. Drumsticks&Tulips) Natalie has fun playing sports. She loves watching her idol Rory Mcilroy (NIR) play golf! In case you didn't know, she supports Liverpool and Steven Gerrard. Admittedly, she is addicted to her Kpop idol, ChoiJongHoon and his band, FT Island. Natalie's favourite colours are purple, pink and blue. Nat <3 YOU! (cause someone is ACTUALLY reading her blog)

LINKed

Eve
Jasmine
Lenis
Lixin
Michi
Sheng Wei
Shermin


TAGged


thePAST