<body> <body>

Wednesday, 12 December 2007

Many thanks to those who wished me a happy birthday during the day especially those who I'm not particularly close to and a special thank you to Xiang Yi, Lorraine, Lixin and Samantha for celebrating my birthday with me! It might not have been the best birthday, but it was fun.

I spent my birthday in town with the four wonderful people mentioned above. We watched The Golden Compass (quite sad cause I wanted to read the book first). But it wasn't that bad. Some things during my birthday that was great was the company. And the not so good part was also the company, why? My closest friends (FLUT3) was there, and Xiang Yi and Samantha were there, I planned to go out with them one day. Notice that it is rather paired. So throughout the day, Xiang Yi went with Samantha and Lixin with Lorraine leaving me in a rather awkward position. Until, of course, it rained and only Samantha and I had an umbrella. We ran through the rain, leaving my jeans very wet. Anyway, after Samantha had left for home cause she had a dinner, we went to shop for my present, from Lixin and Lorraine. They bought me a pencil case! I wouldn't have mined anything really. I'm grateful to them. Went for dinner at Swensens with my family, Glen wanted to eat Sakae Sushi, but we didn't because Swensens offers a free Firehouse Happy Birthday. On another note, thank you Wei Liang for The Chronicles Of Narnia with all 7 of the stories, not only The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe. Must have been worth quite some.

Thank God for the wonderful birthday I had and hopefully many more fun birthdays to come. Thank God that my friends were free to celebrate my birthday with me too.



Humbled at 8:26 pm

NATchoo

nataliechoo. 11dec93 Sagittarius. 16.

BV 4e4'09. BVCB 1st Oboe. TP BSG 1B10 Kayak Racing Team

SJSM. Elaine's Cluster. Evelyn's cell.


This is NATalie, the narcissistic little girl. This girl is smarter than she looks and dumber than she speaks. She knows that she is very crazy very often because she can get high on nothing. Natalie can choose to be super duper; friendly, high, emo, silent, shy and happy as she has many different personalities. She is proud to be a golfer and glad to be a musician.
Lastly, Natalie hopes to see you tag her blog.


mostLOVED

Natalie loves her oboe and her 1974 Morris guitar, Jayden. Of course, she loves her close friends. She obviously enjoys listening to music and playing it, especially in a band. (ie. Drumsticks&Tulips) Natalie has fun playing sports. She loves watching her idol Rory Mcilroy (NIR) play golf! In case you didn't know, she supports Liverpool and Steven Gerrard. Admittedly, she is addicted to her Kpop idol, ChoiJongHoon and his band, FT Island. Natalie's favourite colours are purple, pink and blue. Nat <3 YOU! (cause someone is ACTUALLY reading her blog)

LINKed

Eve
Jasmine
Lenis
Lixin
Michi
Sheng Wei
Shermin


TAGged


thePAST