<body> <body>

Monday, 3 December 2007

I tend to think that maturity come with age, but is that really so? I think that people who are older are more mature in more ways. Maybe, take myself for example, I'm really really immature, like a four year old kid. A four year old kid, "Mummy, can I have ice cream sticks?". Me, "Wait for me, I want to go take ice cream sticks". The difference, phrasing and authority. In the four year old, you have to ask your mother, whereas now, as you can tell, there is more freedom to enjoy, you know, the fact that your parents do not control you as much. I'm immature in wanting the ice cream sticks in the first place. Come to think of it, I'm very immature.. I'll blame it on being born on december, like I always did when I was young. "Natalie, you're very short. That's because I was born in december, so I live shorter than you." Yes yes, spare my young and very broken english. Question: maturity = age?

Oh how I dread hearing the use of very broken english, I know I use broken english sometimes, but I'm trying to cut down on the usage of broken english. I think the worst I've heard in my coming 14 years of living is "you must thank you me lah". Thank is a verb, You is a noun. Thank you is a phrase, it isn't a word, thank you doesn't mean thank. The second is probably "more better".

Not only is broken english disturbing to me, I think typing things like "wahhhh, uer hair ish sooo strait" is sick. Correct word count: 1, hair.
1. wahhhh is not a word.
2. uer and your is just one alphabet apart.
3. ish is one alphabet more than "is". It doesn't shorten the word.
4. sooo, why not "so"?.
5. strait? you're not at sea. "straight".

Ugh. I'm such an english person. I need to get a life. My world revolves around, God, chilli, english, reading, oboe and dreaming. Judging from that, don't you think I should get a life too? I'm so mad.

But, I thank God for being mad, and my somewhat proper english. =)



Humbled at 12:41 pm

NATchoo

nataliechoo. 11dec93 Sagittarius. 16.

BV 4e4'09. BVCB 1st Oboe. TP BSG 1B10 Kayak Racing Team

SJSM. Elaine's Cluster. Evelyn's cell.


This is NATalie, the narcissistic little girl. This girl is smarter than she looks and dumber than she speaks. She knows that she is very crazy very often because she can get high on nothing. Natalie can choose to be super duper; friendly, high, emo, silent, shy and happy as she has many different personalities. She is proud to be a golfer and glad to be a musician.
Lastly, Natalie hopes to see you tag her blog.


mostLOVED

Natalie loves her oboe and her 1974 Morris guitar, Jayden. Of course, she loves her close friends. She obviously enjoys listening to music and playing it, especially in a band. (ie. Drumsticks&Tulips) Natalie has fun playing sports. She loves watching her idol Rory Mcilroy (NIR) play golf! In case you didn't know, she supports Liverpool and Steven Gerrard. Admittedly, she is addicted to her Kpop idol, ChoiJongHoon and his band, FT Island. Natalie's favourite colours are purple, pink and blue. Nat <3 YOU! (cause someone is ACTUALLY reading her blog)

LINKed

Eve
Jasmine
Lenis
Lixin
Michi
Sheng Wei
Shermin


TAGged


thePAST