Friday, 2 November 2007
Dental 2 days ago. So stupid. I slept late the night before and had to wake up early for the dental appointment. I walked to school, 7min. She checked my particulars; 3 min. She put the mirror and then sharp thingy inside; 5min.
She talked to me about Gingivitis and proper brushing; 7min. I walked home; 7min. Stupid dental appointment. Waste 29min of my precious time. The same night, studied SS and almost made my older brother late for school the next day because I took his SS book. I haven’t bought my books. I want to quickly buy my books. Get top few in level, if I can. Because my combination is good, so I can try to do well.
Yesterday, BAND! Chun Yuen and I got a fright because Amanda asked us to settle some scores but we didn’t know of any scores to settle. (We skipped fall in because of that) We were thinking about what Oliver said last practice. There was nothing besides the Standard of excellence. Then we started looking for the “sway” score, but we couldn’t find. Oliver panicked when he came back and we told him we couldn’t find it. In the end, it was facing the other side and we were so panicky to the extent that we didn’t notice. Juniors that have yet to hand in Standard of Excellence better do so by next practice, if not, I’ll not be on par (golf). At night, I smsed random people because I was so bored.
Went on Club Penguin. Aim: Get 100,000 coins. Cause that’s the max. I love Club Penguin’s cart surfer and ice fishing, good way to earn money. Pizzatron 3000 also not bad, but must play candy mode to earn more money. But it’s pretty fast cash for noobs. I want to be a member. It’s not fair. I’m already a secret agent AND a tour guide. Probably the end to what non-members can do. Non-members can’t do anything.
Today, home. Doing work, studying, crapping, blogging. Don’t know. Pretty much going to be my whole day. I guess..
I thank God for holidays. Time to relax and let it be “holy days”.
Humbled at
12:59 pm