Wednesday, 14 November 2007
Happy Birthday Xiang Yi and Samantha!
I'm thinking this is rather unexpected because we hardly even talk. But you guys were my friends since sec 1. I will never forget "I not stupid 2"! The first and last time we ever went out, 4 of us (plus Gino). Want to hang out with both of you some time. We hardly get any chance to just go out. Hopefully we can go for the Manjusri concert together! Miss the times we smsed and called each other at night. Hopefully, we'll do that again someday yea? To the first band senior I ever talked to, will never forget you. Come back and visit the band. To one of the first band friends I've ever been comfortable with, I miss talking to you. Go out again some time without your clique and my clique? Probably with OUR ex-drum major and kor. Love both of you! Best wishes for the few hours left of this birthday!
Thank God for friends!
Humbled at
8:48 pm