<body> <body>

Monday, 19 November 2007

There are 2 camps coming up soon. Band camp, which I love so much, and youth camp, which I don't rather enjoy. I've made up my mind, I won't go for youth camp unless at least 8 non-camp committee people and 2 camp committee persuade me till I want to go and Hannah and Sarah are going. (Hannah and Sarah are the 2 cutest, sweetest and noisiest P6 girls in JC. Well, they're from the same primary school as me and I got to know them through there.) I'm so demanding. LoL. I'll definitely go for band camp! I love band!

Anyway, I can't wait for tomorrow. Marching!!! It's so fun to march and we're going to learn from scratch again. I just love marching, with and without instrument. I wonder what'll happen tomorrow. We're going to report at 10 and have a marching session with Shan Hui and Amanda. Weeeeee. MARCHING!

Yesterday, church. The P6s and their parents joined us for service and cluster.(The P6s include Hannah and Sarah.) The whole Bethel Auditorium was so full, they had to take more chairs out. I'm guessing the Christ Sanctuary and Agape Hall were emptier. I had such a great time talking to the P6s during the break. They were so nice, mostly because I already knew them. Nathanael joined our conversation. (Nathanael is Hannah's brother, P4) Cluster time was almost as crowded. With some parents playing our Cluster game, "Super Chicken", organised by Angie. Then we did creative worship with Wan Lin leading. And we split into cell as usual. After that, before going home, I went down to find Hannah and Sarah and I saw Rachel. The one that's my age but didn't want to go for Heartbeat. I invited her to youth camp. I hope she comes.

Jeri kor kor joined us for luch, squeezing 8 people into a 6+1 seater car. My parents, Ah ma, Jeri kor kor, Glen, Me, Tammy and Stefan. We had quite a lot of space actually.

I ate, went home, showered, took a nap, ate dinner, went to cold storage to buy apple cider vinegar, ate chng tng, Went to Auntie Agnes' house because daddy was playing Mah Jong with them, played dai di with Auntie Connie, Stefan+ Auntie Agnes and Glen. And walked home, brushed my teeth, watched tv and slept really late.

I got my class too. 3e4C. Just what I want.

Thank God the P6s could make it yesterday. And that I met Rachel. Must pray for some of the P6s who are very very scared of us. Thank God for bringing me to the class that I want.



Humbled at 2:42 pm

NATchoo

nataliechoo. 11dec93 Sagittarius. 16.

BV 4e4'09. BVCB 1st Oboe. TP BSG 1B10 Kayak Racing Team

SJSM. Elaine's Cluster. Evelyn's cell.


This is NATalie, the narcissistic little girl. This girl is smarter than she looks and dumber than she speaks. She knows that she is very crazy very often because she can get high on nothing. Natalie can choose to be super duper; friendly, high, emo, silent, shy and happy as she has many different personalities. She is proud to be a golfer and glad to be a musician.
Lastly, Natalie hopes to see you tag her blog.


mostLOVED

Natalie loves her oboe and her 1974 Morris guitar, Jayden. Of course, she loves her close friends. She obviously enjoys listening to music and playing it, especially in a band. (ie. Drumsticks&Tulips) Natalie has fun playing sports. She loves watching her idol Rory Mcilroy (NIR) play golf! In case you didn't know, she supports Liverpool and Steven Gerrard. Admittedly, she is addicted to her Kpop idol, ChoiJongHoon and his band, FT Island. Natalie's favourite colours are purple, pink and blue. Nat <3 YOU! (cause someone is ACTUALLY reading her blog)

LINKed

Eve
Jasmine
Lenis
Lixin
Michi
Sheng Wei
Shermin


TAGged


thePAST