<body> <body>

Monday, 29 October 2007

Who could have guessed that after all that listening to Simple Plan for the umpteenth time, I got bored of it. I guess you can get bored of Simple Plan. I uploaded more songs into my ipod yesterday and came across 3 fantastic band songs only today called "Awakes As A Bear", "Wilderness Of Danger And Beauty" and "Three Brothers" from my Brother Bear soundtrack. I saw the word 'score', but I didn't know they'd turn out to be (symphonic/concert) band songs. I especially like "Awakes As A Bear" because it has so many oboe solos. How cool is that? Therefore, I conclude that (symphonic/concert) band songs are definitely better and far more entertaining compared to bands like Simple Plan.

Firstly, a great big sorry to all church people. I was in church yesterday with my cousin, but my cousin didn't want to go through the whole "Looks like we have a new comer" thing during cluster, so we sat through Junior Church. I was only in church at around the E2 timing which is about the timing for cell. But still to all those people who looked for me, if any, sorry. To Boon: I'm still holding on to your 1 Corinthians 11-14 book, the one to help you lead cell. Do you want it back or not? I couldn't find you yesterday.

Today is the start of the school holidays. And according to Wei Liang it is derived from "holy days" so I'd have to keep these days holy. I have to go to school later. Poor me. I need to go back because the first draft isn't ready. This time, the games are rather different. Hopefully the band will like it. A lot of bonding activities. it'll be fun if you are enthusiastic about it. I promise. We have little time till the actual camp so it's quite rushed.

Haven't told everybody my subject combination decision yet, first, 3e4C, then, 3e4B, and lastly, (waste my last choice) 3e2A. I want to take D&T, but my mother wants me to take F&N. So F&N is my second choice. Now there's a new rule that MOE enforced, to be promoted you need English, MATHS, and 2 other subjects. So I need to fight for a job in future. No maths cannot live. I still have Kwee Kwee. We can set up a business together, as we said before. Live with Kwee and Bear in our mansion and our instrument collection. I want 3 oboes! But our business must be a good, money making idea. Like Macdonald's or Toys 'R' Us. We can climb the ladder to the top! Strive for the Million Dollar Round Table like my Daddy! Our $1,000,000 aim!



Humbled at 12:39 pm

NATchoo

nataliechoo. 11dec93 Sagittarius. 16.

BV 4e4'09. BVCB 1st Oboe. TP BSG 1B10 Kayak Racing Team

SJSM. Elaine's Cluster. Evelyn's cell.


This is NATalie, the narcissistic little girl. This girl is smarter than she looks and dumber than she speaks. She knows that she is very crazy very often because she can get high on nothing. Natalie can choose to be super duper; friendly, high, emo, silent, shy and happy as she has many different personalities. She is proud to be a golfer and glad to be a musician.
Lastly, Natalie hopes to see you tag her blog.


mostLOVED

Natalie loves her oboe and her 1974 Morris guitar, Jayden. Of course, she loves her close friends. She obviously enjoys listening to music and playing it, especially in a band. (ie. Drumsticks&Tulips) Natalie has fun playing sports. She loves watching her idol Rory Mcilroy (NIR) play golf! In case you didn't know, she supports Liverpool and Steven Gerrard. Admittedly, she is addicted to her Kpop idol, ChoiJongHoon and his band, FT Island. Natalie's favourite colours are purple, pink and blue. Nat <3 YOU! (cause someone is ACTUALLY reading her blog)

LINKed

Eve
Jasmine
Lenis
Lixin
Michi
Sheng Wei
Shermin


TAGged


thePAST