Tuesday, 30 October 2007
I guess it is goodbye to the beloved 2e1’07 we’ve known for 2 years. To me, it’s quite a hard goodbye. The truth or dare games are the signature which I use to remember this fantastic class. The whole class wouldn’t be complete without every one of you. I guess I don’t want to split up as a class. Why must this be? The class party really bonded us together and it’s a pity that we had it so late because now, when we want to bond, we can’t. It’s not that our class couldn’t be bonded; it’s that we just weren’t. It was so easy to bond with our class people who went to pulau ubin. That’s how I actually got to know Zhen Lu and Azmin more. I used to never talk to Zhen Lu or Azmin, but after that few hours of rain, we managed to bond and share *ahem*’s secret with those in our class who went.
The thick and thin with Kwee and Bear are the most long lasting memories I’ll ever have. Can’t believe we’re not going to the same class. Lenny go 3E1, Kwee to 3E2 and me to 3E4. It doesn’t matter because we’ll still live together in our big mansion. Me with my pets, Kwee with her family and Lenny with her bears! And of course our shared prized instrument collection! It’s hardest to say goodbye to Kwee. Lenny, at least we’re still in band together. Kwee, I’ll miss singing Mr. Roger Rabbit with you when we’re bored or high. So this is dedicated to you:
Mr. Roger Rabbit had a fly upon his nose.
Mr. Roger Rabbit had a fly upon his nose.
Mr. Roger Rabbit had a fly upon his nose.
And a flip and a flap and it flew away.
Glory glory, hallelujah.
Glory glory, hallelujah.
Glory glory, hallelujah.
And a flip and a flap and it flew away.
Mr. Roger Rabbit had a fly upon his nose.
Mr. Roger Rabbit had a fly upon his nose.
Mr. Roger Rabbit had a fly upon his nose.
And a flip and a flap and it flew away.
Liang ge shen jing bing zai chang ge.
Liang ge shen jing bing zai chang ge.
Liang ge shen jing bing zai chang ge.
And a flip and a flap and it flew away.
Will miss singing that with you. Lunch with me on Mondays ok?
Why does the education system forbid 2E1 from staying together as one? Why does MOE have to split us up by class?
Oh Lord, it is for the better for all of us. Lord, keep them in my memories and keep Me, Kwee and Lenis close so that we may live our lives as we have planned, unless You plan otherwise.
Humbled at
12:15 am