Tuesday, 25 September 2007
EOY is coming.. I want stress! I don't seem to make it a big deal. I want this to be a big deal. *ugh* I hope I can pass maths. Happy enough..
Oh, on Saturday, I wanted to talk back to my mother. (Luckily I didn't.) Learning from my brother. "It's my life ok? I don't need you to care.." I really hope I don't become fat. Story goes like this;
She asked me to study. When I had just spent don't know how long revising history already. If she doesn't see me study, fine. Don't think I don't study please.. Everyone thinks I'm a slacker. Especially my class people.. What's up with me and slacking. Got a problem with me not being super duper uper serious? Let's talk it out. We can go for lunch or something. Just don't misunderstand me.
And Sunday, Movie Day! Haha. I love Hermie. He just makes caterpillars seem cute. Hermie and Wormie.. Cutest names of today. Haha. The "everything" video.. Watched it before.. Wei Liang sent it before mission. Ohh. Andrea, I wish you journey mercies. Finish your work quickly and come back and see us! Don't miss Shawn too much either! =D
Felt crappy when I was coming back home wanted to sit and stare at nothing, But I played the piano instead. CANON AND FUR ELISE!! Finally learned them properly! I love PE!! Well today was fun. Felt so free to just play with another clique. No super cliquish stuff like not playing or whatever. I felt hyper just now so I kept jumping and jumping. And miracolously, I never felt tired. It's not the score that made the game fun. Just the fact that I played so hyper-ly made me feel so great. Mr Barnabas asked my religion during Silent Reading, then he told me I was his "little sister". Okay.. Then he asked me why I was his "little sister". He banged the table when I answered him "body of Christ". I think Mr Barnabas thought I was calling him crazy when I said he was funny..
God see me through this.. I want to do well!
Not used to seeing Amanda and Lucas together. I always imagine Amanda with Jasper.
Humbled at
6:41 pm