<body> <body>

Saturday, 21 July 2007

I had a history test on Thursday and I flunked it. I think I'm going to fail.. Too bad for me then. I already flunked my chinese 3 chapter test and now history. I'm going to be failing my SA!

Not to mention that common test is coming. I'm already panicking. It's because I don't want to fail or get a C. I want Bs and As. It's impossible for me. My academics are as lousy as everything else. I want to try to get Bs for Chinese and Maths and As for the other subjects. I bet I'll fail Chinese and Maths, get Cs for English and History and get Bs for Science and Literature. I seriously need to buck up. Quote a friend: "If you're lousy in the school, you're lousy..". I consider myself very lousy. Pray hard for results that I deserve. After studying and assessments I hope I will be able to do well. I don't want to dissapoint my parents, not again.

Roller blading accident yesterday. Something jammed the back wheel of my right blade just when I was gaining speed. I fell and scratched my knee. I'd rather be like my older bro and fall on my butt than to scratch my knee. There was blood flowing non-stop. I bladed further down the ECP route and found a toilet. There, I washed my wound.My wound doesn't really hurt a lot although it should. For those who know my older brother and want to know why he fell here it goes: We were going to eat. I went down a very steep ramp and almost fell, but I didn't. Then, Stefan went down and almost fell, but didn't. Afterwards, my oldar brother went down and ploped on his butt while trying to do a 90 degree turn on his blades 50cm away from the end of the very steep ramp. Me and Stefan managed to get across safely. And that is it. I met someone at ECP, but I'm not touching on that topic.

Today I finally cut my hair. I miss my long hair though.. It's sad to let so much hair just drop on the floor like that. Today is the first time I got my hair washed by someone other than me (or my mother who washed my hair when I was a baby). I went home, played a little with Stefan's table tennis bat which was bought by my mother. His CCA is table tennis. After beating him at table tennis, I got to my piano and played a few songs. Tried Turkish March, Frulingslied, Orphee and Canon. Only managed to play Canon and Orphee properly though. So much for sight reading new piano scores. Showered and realised how short my hair really was and how easy it was to wash and comb it. Lixin is probably overjoyed now that my hair is gone. HAH! Li told you I would cut my hair!

Thank You GOD for providing for me. I now know why we have friends.



Humbled at 5:58 pm

NATchoo

nataliechoo. 11dec93 Sagittarius. 16.

BV 4e4'09. BVCB 1st Oboe. TP BSG 1B10 Kayak Racing Team

SJSM. Elaine's Cluster. Evelyn's cell.


This is NATalie, the narcissistic little girl. This girl is smarter than she looks and dumber than she speaks. She knows that she is very crazy very often because she can get high on nothing. Natalie can choose to be super duper; friendly, high, emo, silent, shy and happy as she has many different personalities. She is proud to be a golfer and glad to be a musician.
Lastly, Natalie hopes to see you tag her blog.


mostLOVED

Natalie loves her oboe and her 1974 Morris guitar, Jayden. Of course, she loves her close friends. She obviously enjoys listening to music and playing it, especially in a band. (ie. Drumsticks&Tulips) Natalie has fun playing sports. She loves watching her idol Rory Mcilroy (NIR) play golf! In case you didn't know, she supports Liverpool and Steven Gerrard. Admittedly, she is addicted to her Kpop idol, ChoiJongHoon and his band, FT Island. Natalie's favourite colours are purple, pink and blue. Nat <3 YOU! (cause someone is ACTUALLY reading her blog)

LINKed

Eve
Jasmine
Lenis
Lixin
Michi
Sheng Wei
Shermin


TAGged


thePAST