Wednesday, 10 January 2007
Sometimes I just wonder why.. I mean what We as humans are in this world to do. Are we here to rule over animals? To praise God? To love and respect others? Why? Sometimes you question this sort of things, I do a lot of the time. And personally I feel that .. Nobody can answer our questions better than ourselves. I felt like giving up many many many times. But thanks to Sk,Evelyn,Pei Ying, Haw Yuh, Daniel and others I didn't give up completely. What we do in our lives are the meaning we're here. We can be here to set an example to people in the things we do, say and even in our appearance. Everything counts.
Look at yourself, have you performed to the best of your ability at everything? I know I haven't. And the sad truth is.. None of us have. We always get caught up in other things like personal pleasures and interests, and we forget the right thing to do. If you can truthfully say that you've done everything in your life to the best of your ability, please tag my blog/ appraoch me. I'll be more than happy to hear your life story. Why do we deceive ourselves as well as others? Because we cannot face the facts.
Nobody is perfect. Nobody has never sinned.We were all born with sin. So there is nothing to hide. Do not be ashamed of the right things you've done, but be ashamed of your lies and wrong acts. you will find out that it is always better to live with what you have. Ask and you will be given. Repent, and you will be forgiven. Why don't we all try to change? Not all of us need to change. We don't have to change too much. Just try to work harder all the time. That's already a change.
I think that doing all these things will definitely have a positive effect on us.
I'm sorry if my post is offensive in any way.
Humbled at
4:56 pm