<body> <body>

Thursday, 25 January 2007

I have so many mixed feeling about the juniors coming today. At first I was so excited.. It then turned into anxiety.. I don't know what to feel now. I'm freaking out. I'm afraid that the juniors won't be friendly, or hardworking, or committed to band. I don't understand this feeling. I don't understand it at all.

Ok, Now I will dedicate this part of the post to seniors who are dear to my heart who've I just spent 1 year with.
My Seniors: Elizabeth, Yvonne, Oliver, Ying Ying, Daniel..

Darling seniors:

Elizabeth- Elizabeth, this past year I've spent with you has been extremely rewarding. Since the time which I joined the Flute Section till now. When I was still playing the Flute, I initially was extremely afraid of you, keeping a distance from you. After a while I got used to the way you taught me how to play the Flute. I enjoyed the whole time I've spent with you. Being an oboist has encouraged me to work harder because I wanted you to be proud of me. I don't want you to graduate! I will miss you so much.. ELIZABETH!!!

Yvonne- Yvonne, I might not know you very well, but you are indeed a great senior and section leader. I initially wanted you to teach me instead of Elizabeth because I thought she was scary. Although I changed my mind in the end, you are still a fantastic and wonderful person. Being an oboist has encouraged me to work harder because I wanted you to be proud of me. I admire you for who you are. Small is powerful! I don't want you to leave Flute section. I will definitely miss you a lot! I love you YVONNE!

Oliver- Oliver, what can I say.. You've always been a role model to me. You play the Flute so well although you're only sec 3. I guess you've always reminded me of being all that I can be and performing to the best of my abilities. I will definitely also admire the fact that you're the only boy in Flute section. haha. That is going to change soon. I find the whole point of you as my Flute 2 senior, teaching me and guiding me. I really enjoy your company. Thanks for the fun and laughter. I will never forget the name OLIVER!

Ying Ying- Ying Ying, I know it's a great responsibility for you as my oboe senior. I knew that you never wanted a junior because you always wanted Wei Ning to be your senior. Nothing is fair in life. In the whole Flute section, besides Lorraine and Lixin, I treasure you the most. You are the only other oboist in the band and it's hard to teach someone who learns so slowly. I think that I've made life hard for you. I hope that for this you will forgive me. I miss Wei Ning as much as you do. You're the senior who's closest to me. And I appreciate your being in Flute section, although you are a little uncomfortable, and caring for me. I will look forward to the day you pursue your dream. No matter what it is. Be confident in all you do. You often do a good job, but fail to realise that we all appreciate it. I will always put you in my heart as a great senior.. Maybe next time there'll be a book... My Great Senior YING YING!

Daniel- Daniel, you have been like a brother and encourager. You always tell me that I'm being appreciated by the band, just by being here and I really appreciate it. I'm sorry to constantly pester you at night. You, as a brother, are a great one. I want to play as well as you and to persue my dream as an oboist. I belive that with your constant reminders and compliments, I will go far. I'll miss you when you graduate. Don't leave BVCB!!! Thanks a lot DANIEL!

I love all of you. You all are special to me in a way that is extremely indescribable. All of you mean a lot to me and I wouldn't want to lose any of you. I love all of you.
.



Humbled at 7:47 pm

NATchoo

nataliechoo. 11dec93 Sagittarius. 16.

BV 4e4'09. BVCB 1st Oboe. TP BSG 1B10 Kayak Racing Team

SJSM. Elaine's Cluster. Evelyn's cell.


This is NATalie, the narcissistic little girl. This girl is smarter than she looks and dumber than she speaks. She knows that she is very crazy very often because she can get high on nothing. Natalie can choose to be super duper; friendly, high, emo, silent, shy and happy as she has many different personalities. She is proud to be a golfer and glad to be a musician.
Lastly, Natalie hopes to see you tag her blog.


mostLOVED

Natalie loves her oboe and her 1974 Morris guitar, Jayden. Of course, she loves her close friends. She obviously enjoys listening to music and playing it, especially in a band. (ie. Drumsticks&Tulips) Natalie has fun playing sports. She loves watching her idol Rory Mcilroy (NIR) play golf! In case you didn't know, she supports Liverpool and Steven Gerrard. Admittedly, she is addicted to her Kpop idol, ChoiJongHoon and his band, FT Island. Natalie's favourite colours are purple, pink and blue. Nat <3 YOU! (cause someone is ACTUALLY reading her blog)

LINKed

Eve
Jasmine
Lenis
Lixin
Michi
Sheng Wei
Shermin


TAGged


thePAST